Friday, September 5, 2014

If The Stars Were of Fortune...

"...Under my absolute control, to raise and settle the Sun and Moon on a value of celestial responsibility to which was due to my loyal subjects, the beings of Equestria."

Princess Celestia.

On the prompt idea, "Who would you choose, celebrity or fictional character, to be your best friend? What would you do?", my mind eases to revive my long-secluded imagination at the mere sound of her name. Oh, Such feeling comes to me when I imagine her actually existing! If you are wondering who this "Princess Celestia" person is, here's an answer. Princess Celestia is the ruler of the land of Equestria, a magical place where three types of ponies live and thrive together: Earth, Pegasi, and Unicorns. One Unicorn in particular is Twilight Sparkle, a gifted pony who resided in Canterlot, and attended The School of Gifted Unicorns with Celestia as her personal mentor. Celestia is in charge of raising the Sun everyday, and ruling over Equestria. She used to control the being of the Moon, but relinquished that task to her younger sister, Princess Luna.

So if I were to choose a friend that would be the best of any, I'd say Celestia is my choice. As a friend, I'd feel as though there would be a lesson in everything we'd do together. She would not only be a great friend, but a mentor as well. There would be many tasks to be done, after all, she is the ruler of Equestria. In the Canterlot Palace, we would be up in the late hours of the night, preparing for the exact time where Celestia would use the powerful magic of her being to raise the Sun, ever so gracefully. In the Royal Archives, we would research and read many fascinating entries by the great sorcerer, Starswirl the Bearded. Occasionally, we would visit the smaller places of Equestria, like Manehatten, Appleloosa, Ponyville, Fillydelphia,(Horse-Puns!) the Crystal Empire, and sometimes the Everfree Forest, on royal duties. I wish I could write more about my fictional adventures, but I fear I may have just crossed into creepy fan-fiction territory already. But, I stand by my choice of Princess Celestia being my best fictional friend.

5 comments:

  1. Fictional mentor friends are the best ahh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Besides, Princess Celestia, who is your favorite pony?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't choose! I've tried, but I have come to the conclusion that EVERYPONY IS BEST PONY!

      Delete
  3. Would you want to live in the world of MLP forever if you could?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, yes. However, only if I were allowed to bring some people with me though!

      Delete