Tuesday, August 26, 2014

What to Expect Here.

If you're going to stick around to see my personal musings, there are some things you should know.

First of all, I love horses.
Horses.
Horses.
Seriously, if I was to be identified as any animal, I would mostly relate to our Equine friends. So, expect me to go on spouts of admiring horses, ponies, stallions, mares, colts, fillies, unicorns, pegasi, alicorns, and the likes.

Also, I love music.
Music is love, Music is life.
I listen to just about everything, but my favorite genres are Rock, Hard Rock, Metal, Symphonic Metal, Country, and a few others. Some of my favorite bands are Tool, Breaking Benjamin, Chevelle, the Deftones, Megadeth, Caligula's Horse, and 10 Years.

I'll extend this post later, yo.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a horse fan too! MLP is awesome! Besides MLP, are there other fandoms you like? Also what is your favorite pony?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I recently started to venture into anime, my favorite being K-ON!!, because Tsmugi reminding me of Yellow Quiet Horse. Also, Everypony is best pony!

      Delete